Shishulin Denis Nikolaevich, Postgraduate student, Penza State University (40 Krasnaya street, Penza, Russia), firstname.lastname@example.org
Yakimov Aleksandr Nikolaevich, Doctor of engineering sciences, professor, sub-department of radio equipment design and production, Penza State University (40 Krasnaya street, Penza, Russia), email@example.com
Background. The antennas, fixed onboard of vehicles, are exposed to vibrating actions. It leads to changes of the phase front of the electromagnetic wave formed by the antenna and changes of radiation pattern thereof. There is a necessity of estimation of not just settlement characteristics of the projected antennas, but also the changes, resulting from deformations of antennas’ radiating surfaces. Estimation of results of external vibrating actions represents a problem, strict analytical solution of which owing to complexity of the antenna’s design in most cases appears to be impossible.
Matherials and methods. A perspective direction in research of such processes in antennas is the method of mathematical modelling based on discrete representation of these antennas, allowing to describe vectors of an electromagnetic field by a set of component, formed by separate elements of digitization of the antenna. Knowing geometrical characteristics of the radiating surface of the antenna it is possible to define the centres of radiating elements and to estimate their new spatial position as a result of vibrations.
Results. The offered method of modelling allowed to establish connection between deformations of the radiating surface of the antenna as a result of vibrations and the changes of its radiation pattern. Adequacy of the used discrete mathematical model is proved by the experimental data.
Conclusions. Vibrations essentially influence characteristics of radiation of the mirror parabolic antenna, working as a part of radio beam security system. They must be considered at designing.
1. Yakimov A. N. Proektirovanie mikrovolnovykh antenn s uchetom vneshnikh vozdeystviy: monogr. [Modeling of microwave antennas subject to external influences:monograph].Penza: Izd-vo Penz. gos.un-ta,2004,206 p.
2. Abzhirko N. N. Vliyanie vibratsiy na kharakteristiki radiolokatsionnykh antenn [Vibration influence on radar antenna characteristics]. Moscow: Sov. radio, 1974, 168 p.
3. Drabkin A. L., Zuzenko V. L., Kislov A. G. Antenno-fidernye ustroystva [Antennafeeder devices]. Moscow: Sov. radio, 1974, 536 p.
4. Shishulin D. N., Yakimov A. N. Nadezhnost' i kachestvo – 2010: tr. Mezhdunar. simpoziuma:v 2 t. [Reliability and quality – 2010: proceedings of the International symposium:in 2 volumes]. Penza: Izd-vo PGU, 2010, vol. 1, pp. 398–399.
5. Shishulin D. N., Yakimov A. N. Nadezhnost' i kachestvo – 2011: tr. Mezhdunar. simpoziuma:v 2 t. [Reliability and quality – 2011: proceedings of the International symposium:in 2 volumes]. Penza: Izd-vo PGU, 2011, vol. 1, pp. 343–345.
6. Yakimov A. N., Lebedev V. B. Izvestiya vysshikh uchebnykh zavedeniy. Povolzhskiy region. Tekhnicheskie nauki [University proceedings. Volga region. Engineering sciences]. 2012, no. 1 (21), pp. 124–132.
7. Boykov I. V. Izvestiya vysshikh uchebnykh zavedeniy. Povolzhskiy region. Tekhnicheskie nauki [University proceedings. Volga region. Engineering sciences]. 2012, no. 3 (23), pp. 71–84.